These DIY Cutie Valentine’s Printable tags with freebie pair perfectly with some Cutie or Halo oranges. If you’re on the hunt for non-candy valentine treats, make these this Valentine’s Day!
Since most kids are fans of Cutie oranges (I have yet to meet one that doesn’t like them!), they’re a great Valentine’s Day option to gift instead of candy. Plus, it gives you an excuse to print out the orange sticker image from the YayDay Paper Co. Suns Out planner bundle. With the addition of some googly eyes, you will make this project a hit with the kids! Googly eyes up the cuteness factor by 1000%! Check out the tutorial below to see how quickly you can create your own “You’re a Cutie” gift tags!
- Suns Out Planner Bundle
- Sending Love Stationery Bundle
- You’re a Cutie Printable – FREE!
- Cricut Cutting Machine and Cutting Mat
- Canon PIXMA TS9521C Crafting Printer or other inkjet printer
- Canon Photo Matte Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Tape Runner
- Glue Dots
- Black Marker
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Small Hole Punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Orange Baker’s Twine
- Clear Treat Bags
- Cutie Oranges
- Watch our video tutorial on How to Separate Images in Cricut Design Space. This will show you how to isolate the orange image that you’ll be using in this project.
- Once you’ve isolated the images, click “Make It” and proceed to print out the images you’ve created.
- Print the oranges on matte photo paper.
- Next, select “Cardstock” as the material and place the printed oranges onto the cutting mat. Cut them out.
- Open the plaid pattern paper design from the YayDay Paper Co. Sending Love Stationery Bundle and print it out on matte photo paper. Then, place the plaid paper back into your printer.
- Open the “You’re a Cutie” downloadable file and print it on the plaid paper.
- Cut out the tags.
- Add a glue dot to the back of two googly eyes and place them on an orange. Then, use a black marker to draw a mouth.
- Adhere the oranges with glue and foam squares.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag and trim the top corners at an angle.
- Cut a piece of baker’s twine that’s 10” long and run it through the hole in the tag.
- Put 2 Cutie oranges in a treat bag and add the tag for the most adorable Valentine’s Day treats!
I just love how these DIY Cutie Valentine’s Day tags turned out. This is such a simple and sweet project to make this holiday for kiddos and adults alike!