Each YayDay Paper Co. sticker sheet is designed in a group – but what if you only want to use one or two of the stickers on the sheet?
Many of you have asked how you can use Cricut Design Space and your Cricut Explore to separate your YayDay sticker sheets. The process is pretty easy but requires using a few Cricut Design Space features that may be new to you.
In this video tutorial, you’ll learn
- How to separate a PNG image in Cricut Design Space
- How to use the “Slice” tool
- How to use the “Contour” tool
- How to add text to a Cricut Print and Cut project
This technique is perfect for making a full sheet of matching labels!
Here’s a full list of the supplies used to create this project:
- Joyeza Matte Vinyl Sticker Paper
- Joyeza Glossy Vinyl Sticker Paper
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker
- Inkjet Printer – We recommend the Canon TS9521C